Monday 14 January 2013

The Pasta Win/Fail

This is actually a post from the middle of last year, but i've only just got round to putting the picture in the words. Enjoy:

A while ago we made some meat balls to go with some pasta. But that didn't really work as there wasn't enough pasta for two. Fail, my bad.

As a happy accident there were some spare finger rolls and as a result, two impromptu meatball marinaras. Win! Having never had one before (yes i know, shush) i was pleased, mostly by how much less messy it was than I expected. I reckon one from Subway would probably go everywhere when its drowned in sauce however.

Needless to say, this will be happening again.

I'll probably end up posting more of these which have been languishing in the draft section, for no better reason than to do something. there are quite a few quick food related posts to do when I have a spare minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment