Tuesday 12 March 2013

Blogs... Blogs Everywhere!

Recenty i've found that this blog actually has a lot more content (currently) to post than i'd expected, and with a bit more interest in my Warhammer one of the things I intended to do was split that off from this blog into its own one.

So, for those who are interested, heres my Cadian blog. Imperial Guard Cadian 83rd, I'll probably still post a few things here that are of interest (such as conversions) but the bulk will be on the new site.

The other blog i've made is to replace the village hall website I created some time ago and has proved to be a pain to work with. I've been on their committee for a few years now and this site should allow us a lot more flexibility for updates and news. The sites running on http://padworthvillagehall.blogspot.co.uk/ but eventually we'll move the primary domain over so it runs under padworthvillagehall.org.uk again.

No comments:

Post a Comment